Friday, June 09, 2006
lol... people! happy to see kiayi posting, ya?
cos sinhui always make the situation freeze. Not her fault. she always sounds so scary... haha! anyway, people, post what you are supposed to bring for our class outing on the tagboard pls!
now i was thinking of the activities that we can do during the outing! and add your suggestions to the tagboard! i did research on the net for the games so appreciate it!
if weather allows:
- dig holes in the sand [HEY! i ALWAYS do that. childish... but fun!]
- after digging holes... make mountains! lol
- dog and bone
- play sea water
- go to the canal and play river diversion [HAH. if you people do not understand this one it means you did not go to the last class outing, which failed miserably, and you missed out on a lot!]
- rubiks cube... haha
- volleyball [if we have ball]
- beach soccer [""""]
- ice and water
- hide and seek... -.- -.- -.-
- blind cat
- i forgot whats it callled. you know you draw pictures and let people guess the word? yup!
wet games [which means we can also play when it is dry and you are tired]
- polar bear
- suanning games
- i spy
- rubiks cube... HAH
ok... these are some games that need explaining.
ok... so you everyone take off their shoe, then they leave it in a heap. Then you blind fold a person. The person will have to pick a shoe. then do something with the owner of the shoe as a forfeit. like... erm... shake hands? chicken dance?
wooden spoon game:
it doesn have to be a wooden spoon. just a spoon, a stick will be fine. a few people stand in a row. Then you blindfold a person. the person have to take the spoon and use it to try and guess who is the person in front of her by running the spoon on the face. The one who got guessed by the blindfolded person will be the next blindfolded person.
AMBUSH! [fun game!]
Split your group into two teams which we will call A and B. Group A leaves 5 to 10 minutes before group B and must leave clues behind (footprints, marks, arrows, codes, pieces of paper, etc.). They must then camouflage and set up an ambush for group B. Group B leaves and follows the footprints and clues left by group A and tries to discover the ambush site. During the ambush the groups face each other in mock combat and attempt to steal each other scarves/sticks from back pockets. The meeting of the two groups could also result in the yelling of "AMBUSH" and a race back to home base again.
Get the flag
5/6 person per team. Put a around 20 flag/stick on your base, then you run to the other person's base and grab their flag and put it on your base. just keep grabbing and putting. No defending of base. Then at the end of 3 mins, count the number of sticks you have.
Baby if you love me won't you please smile? [dammit... it's a fun game]
Everyone sits in a circle. Placement doesn't matter. A player is chosen to go first. The player goes to another player in the circle that they think will laugh easily. Then they sit in front of them and say "Baby if you love me, won't you please smile?" Make faces or anything to make the person smile or laugh. No touching. After the person says "Baby if you love me won't you please smile?" the player being targeted on must say "Baby I love ya but I just can't smile" without laughing or even cracking a smile. If they don't smile and say the phrase without a hitch, the person can move on to get another target. If the person being targeted on laugh, it's their turn to be the person in the middle. FUN RIGHT?
A contagious laughing game
This is a contagious laughing game. Player #1 lies on their back and places their head on the belly of player #2 . Player #2 then places Their head on the belly of player #3, and so on. Players should end up lying in a zig zag formation. Now the first person shouts "ha!" and the next person answers with "ha ha!" and so on. Each player adds one more "ha". Soon everyone loses control and starts laughing hysterically
haha... and more games coming your way. haha...
- dark tshirt/sleeveless for girls. No tank or wadever, i'll be bringing my cam you know.
- any shirt for guys.
- shorts. Jeans or pants are a VERY VERY bad idea. Miniskirt is worse
- slippers/sandals. Sport shoes are ok... but bad for sand and water.
you might wear sexy stuff, minis and stuff for girls, and say "i'm gonna sit there in the shade, In the name of beauty." haha... fine with me, you'll miss out all the fun. XP
- suntan lotion. [GO YUANJUN!]
- table cloth or floor mat. I know i'm supposed to bring, but we want to cover a HUGE area of the beach to sit. 36 people you know?
- water bottle. MUST BRING. if not you will be begging for water. There is a food centre nearby and you can buy water there. But i don't reccomend it. i swear. If you don't listen you will regret it. so... MUST BRING WATER BOTTLE.
- anything else you want!
PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO THE LIST OF GAMES AND ITEMS TO BRING